· Open the "Firmware," "Router Upgrade," or "Update" page. The name of this page will be different for every different router manufacturer. The location varies, but you can usually find it in the "Administration," "Utilities," or "Maintenance" section.
· To update your router’s firmware, type your router’s IP address into your web browser and enter your login information. Then locate the Firmware or Update section and download the latest firmware update on your router manufacturer’s website. Finally, upload the update and reboot the router.
How to perform firmware upgrade on Billion 7800 Series router 1) Please visit our download section on our UK website at: http://www.billion.uk.com/esupport 2) Navigate and find the correct router and download the latest firmware. The firmware file willbe in WinZipformat, so please download it to a memorable location on your computer e.g. your desktop. Once the firmware finished download you …
· firmware download address: http://au.billion.com/download Support Hotline: 02 83183777 option 2 5 days a week * Mon-Fri - 9AM to 5:30PM AEST
· Transfer the firmware file to the router. Some routers might require a flash drive that contains the firmware file, plugged into an open USB port on the router, but others let you upgrade the firmware from the router's control panel. Follow the steps given to you for your specific router. Do not interrupt the firmware installation.
Now log in to your router’s interface via a web browser (usually you’ll find it at 192.168.1.1 or similar) using the default password, and find its firmware upgrade options – in our case it ...
· Select Firmware Update or Router Update. The label varies by router. Click Choose File or Browse, then locate and select the firmware file that ends in .img or .chk. Click the Upload button. After you click the UPDATE button, do not try to go online, turn off the router, or do anything else to the router until it finishes restarting.
· Update your firmware regularly to get the latest updates for your router. You can either Update on WebGUI or Update Manually. Method 1: Update on WebGUI (If the router shows unable to connect to ASUS server, please apply method 2) Method 2: Update Manually (If you haven't updated your router’s firmware for a while, please apply a manual firmware update via Web GUI) Method 1: Update …
· The label varies by router. Select Firmware Update or Router Update. Click Check. The router searches for new firmware. If new firmware is available, click Yes. After you click Yes, do not try to go online, turn off the router, or do anything else to the router until it finishes restarting. The firmware update starts and the router restarts. The firmware update process can take a few minutes.
· Just about every router available on the market is compatible with the Hub 3, but as everything you buy you need to weigh up the cost versus requirement. The firmware is rolled out in stages, mine was updated yesterday. The update is for all Hub 3s.
Success has a simple formula--do your best, and people may like it.